Thread: Need best Counter Theo in Warstorm Game

Need best Counter Theo in Warstorm Game

Anyone have any idea about best counter deck against a 1s-2s Theo spam deck? I really want this. I go through some information or threads and I found something about Theo, but that are not proper information which I need or I can say that are not Theo which I want. So please if anyone has any idea about this than provide me.

Re: Need best Counter Theo in Warstorm Game

I'm apparently using a Demon-Elf Ally Deck against every Theo’s I encounter. Corrupted Healers are just invaluable in tanking Theo’s and Delnors with Bows. There is, however, a very effective solution in battling Theo’s, go and use their own dirty tactics; use a Theo deck yourself, though that is cheap as well.

i do the same thing on 2vs2 with demon-elf decks . my corrupted healers tank and if they hold artifacts like sigil of agmog or other blasting artifacts make all the Theo damaged and force them to uncommon their allys when 1 or 2 Theo stay after the un-summon the get finished by my steam mages . I currently having troubles with Theo decks when they use ring of fire breathe on my healers healer takes 3 dmg and burn if he doesn't heal himself he is dead on next turn. Using nightmare to burn all of them also helps. Perhaps antimagic storm that is an animated spell can help get rid of their artifacts.

I have good luck with T6 antimagic storm and T7 ball lightning in T7 Kunar Demonfriend deck using a t7 white dragon and 3 T5 burning warriors combined with a pure fiend deck consisting of T7 HoY, 2 T6 cerebus, 1 T6 shadow tail demon, 2 T5 flame dancers and a T6 red summoner. This can be fickle if the antimagic storm doesn’t animate or your heroes line up against the dwarf giant slayer, or all the burning warriors come out first without demon support. But man when this hits perfect its awesome to see those Theo crumble into dwarven dust. Also pure harrass/rush combos seem to beat them 80% of the time.