Thread: Mafia Wars 1 character get carried over to Mafia Wars 2

Mafia Wars 1 character get carried over to Mafia Wars 2

I enjoy the Mafia War on my Facebook account and I have enjoy it lot, one of my friend have inform me about the new release of Mafia War 2 , so I’m very much excited about the new release of the Zynga game. So I want to know the list of characters in this version of Mafia War 2 , is there any additional character are there or they are the same as Mafia War1 or the Mafia War 1 character are carried over in mafia War 2, I don’t have much more ideas about this so please help me out if you have the information about the character in Mafia War 2.

Re: Mafia Wars 1 character get carried over to Mafia Wars 2

I have seen there is no replacement for the Mafia in the new release for the MafiaWar 2. Since they have created that for the process of continuity for the Mafia War 1 as well as two the only difference in the look for the stage and somewhat there costume is changed only, however there are no changes for the Player in Mafia War2. Since the Zynga don’t want to discontinue their status.

This is completely different game as compare to Mafia War 1, this is also with the complete interface changes and there is nothing more than that, you don’t have to create a new account for the ‘Mafia War 2’. If you already have the Account for the Mafia War 1, then you can use that account to continue in Mafia War2 also. By that unique account you can able to play that new release, and also there is no possibility for transferring the account IN Mafia War.

All that I can say No, your player is not carried over in Mafia War 2. This is actually a very good feature or decision for this mafia War 2 of not carried the character from Mafia War 1. Since if such thing happens here then there might be the possibility for the rule-breaking activities in Mafia War.

There are no chances for the player being carried for this mafia War 2. Because there is no need to do this and also most of the old players for the Mafia War not want such thing in the new release for the Mafia War. Since the old user have spend lots of time and even money to the Mafia War 1 , so that make the sense of keep their character as they are, and don’t import them in Mafia War 2.

As per the benefit for the ex player for this Mafia War the zynga game, don’t want to do this thing so there is no player from the older Mafia is carried over in this new Mafia War 2. Since the old account user for Mafia War 1 have applied lots of money and time to get touch with the ‘Mafia War 1 ’. and the main reason for that is the Zynga don’t want to waste their money and time.

Warfare13 Guest

Mafia Warfare
    Mafia Warfare is Diamond Yard’s new MMO trading card game that features strategy and turn-based battle.
    As in most of card battle games, the goal of Mafia Warfare is to collect powerful
    cards and build a strong deck in order to win more battles.
    Last edited by Warfare13; 24-04-2012 at 03:58 PM.