Thread: No daily login bonus in Warstorm Game

No daily login bonus in Warstorm Game

It's been three days I've logged in to see any sign bonus. There is no mystery card / silver / cash prizes, etc, 05/03 07/05 what was called one of my favorite benefits, and now I understand. Anyone else have this trouble?

Re: No daily login bonus in Warstorm Game

Love the games, but of course, take the perks away from this game. Should take all the perks away from all your games while you're at it guys. Grade A, work Zynga, Real classy. I mean really, I love the Zynga games, but don't have the money to spend on perks, nor would I if I did have the money.

I do not care about login bonus etc. But it should let me log in at all. Every time I try to log in I get message. Facebook Error please refresh etc. Only possible way to log in is click on a card request sent by other players. So I have copied and saved link to a card request where someone asked for demon card. I paste it and it loads page telling me you have previously collected this reward and then I click on "NO" and it takes me to game. I cannot send gifts or card requests, can accept chests by clicking on then wait until it shows error and then go to game using my gift link. This game is really good but this problem is making it hard for me to even think of spending some bucks on replays or even getting all my silver mines.

They care absolutely zero, nothing, nada about Warstorm anymore. They are just sitting back waiting till the active player population reaches almost nil, so they can shut the game down. You will never hear one word from a moderator on here, or see any future updates till that time comes. They aren't going to fix any technical issues either, cause as long as its broken people will continue to quit playing, which is their only ultimate goal right now.