Thread: What to do with Zynga Rewardville Coins in Mafia War 2

What to do with Zynga Rewardville Coins in Mafia War 2

There are some caches of Zynga Rewardville coins I have, I have decided to buys couple of Road Razors but however I don’t know whether the Mafia War 2 supports that coin or not, so if it support that coins then what should I do that give me some profit or something related to that, so if you guys have any ideas for the use of those coins then please, suggest me that idea. I’m very much confused. So there is the hope Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink.

Re: What to do with Zynga Rewardville Coins in Mafia War 2

Just wait till the launched for the beta fully version for the mafia War 2, since I have hear that it have the shop to buy the things from that shop. There are the Rewardville items and other things also you can get from the shop of the Mafia War 2 but for that keep patience and wait for the release for Fully Beta Version.

Truly speak I don’t have that much of information about that coin but as I know that you have to keep that coins with you and wait for some good guidance for that coin don’t even think to burn that coin, may the coin have the advantage in this game.

That’s the great idea of having the coin features in Mafia War 2. At least we can spend some of that coin for the benefit of the Mafia War 2 Account this may get some work over there in the account for the Mafia War.

Yes this coin feature is fully supported in Mafia War 2, so I want to inform some of the important thing for these features. As the RewardVille opens, the account user for the RewardVille will get the 80 zPoints initially from the various Zynga games, as the player increase the count for the zPoints automatically your zLevel will going to increase. And as your zLevel increase it increases your zCoins. So to buy the various prices from the RewardVille you need those zCoins for the various Zynga games. Everyone who plays the Zynga game will automatically get those coins.

According to me these coins are used to buys the various prizes from the RewardVille, you will get those coins as you become the member of Zynga games. And these coins can be used for the various Zynga games. However it is necessary to be the member for the Zynga account to get the prizes. There is the alternative method which is simple also. For that method you have to sign in with your facebook account.

Whatever the coin you get in Zynga. You’ll need to create an account in RewardVille by using the facebook account or by using the Zynga account. And if you plan to participate in the Zynga Lottery, you have to use the same account of your face book or the Zynga account for get login to the RewardVille. Now as you have created your account in RewardVille, you are able to get the coins for free.

In order to cash in your zCoins in RewardVille, you have to create the account in RewardVille account. This account creation is done at the starting of the introduction dialog when the zPoint is activated in your facebook account. For this you can use either the facebook or the your existing Zynga to get the account in RewardVille. There you will find the "allow" on the permissions dialog which on clicking redirect you to the RewardVille account. And if you want to participate in zLotto then you have to use your zLotto login/password for RewardVille.

Zynga have introduced RewardVille, this program let the players to earn the rewards from Zynga games. So whenever you participate and play the Zynga game you are going to increase the zCoins and also increase your Zynga Level (zLevel). At each level you have the possibility for getting the (zCoins) to use on free, exclusive in-game items in RewardVille!

There are the coins that let you to purchase the items or things from the RewardVille, so you have to connect to that by using your Facebook Account. For the first sign-up reward, you will get the free items for each game as you play the game it increase the count for the zPoint. Which enable you to the one level up and also earn more zCoins in Rewardville. And these coins are used to purchased the rewards or items, however there is the limit to collect the point for everyday and if you want to get more zCoin then you have to play all the game provide by Zynga games.