Thread: How to build 2 orc squads in Zynga Warstorm Game

How to build 2 orc squads in Zynga Warstorm Game

I am trying to build 2 orc squard since hours but i am not able to do it.Is there any one who have tried it before and can help me out in building 2 orc squard and is it possible to build 2 orc with limited cards?. Any helping suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to build 2 orc squads in Zynga Warstorm Game

I have not tried it before but as far as i know building 2 orc squard basically depends on the cards that you have.Checking out your card is the very beginning step and further synchronizing them with the other card that compliment them is the other step so just check your card whether you have the orc ally or some other orcs that have undead ally or sat the demon ally and then you will have more than you could imagine.Hope that helps.

I think you will either need to have the Vistav Shaman but without flying or Vistav Shardsmen with archery in your squard otherwise it is likely to be possible that you will just get slaughtered by the other flying squads.I have experienced that the captured Hill Giants appears to be quite lazy as the take long time to get in the game play you can say up to 14 rounds so if you have any from the suggested to then it would be better.

I will suggest you to use some CHGs plus some other heavy-hitting guys with a combination of a no of Rush dudes like Slavedriver Gargrul.Which are probably the 2/4 of the orc infantry guys with Rush or Rush/Whip and that to with the usual artifacts or spells that rush.I have also noticed that the Orcs gives you a lot of options in order to speed up.I have previously managed to get the Orc achievements with a 2s squad that were able to rush out the Orc Mati but with these you might lose the occasional match with the bad draws against the cultspam.Other than that you can do it this way.