Thread: Introducing Mafia Wars 2 on Google +

Introducing Mafia Wars 2 on Google +

I have heard about the new release of the Zynga company they are going to introduce the Mafia Wars 2, but I’m confused about the platform that where they are going to lances there MW2, is they are going to use Google + or they are going to use Facebook to launch this New version of mafia War 2 so or they have any other social site for this, so guys if you have any information about this then please let me know.

Re: Introducing Mafia Wars 2 on Google +

According to the publicity of this new release the Mafia War 2 will be going too appeared on several of the site including Facebook, MySpace, and also I have heard that they are releasing this for the network for the iPhone. That means that this game is also available on iPhone.

Yes if this game is available to the Google + then it’s better for the Google user, that they can also enjoy this mafia War 2. since the people from the facebook have this game and they are updated with this release of MW2.

According to my view this is not certainly play on Google+, since there are the lots amounts of spam at the beginning for the Zynga games. Since even I also not created my MW1 Account on the Google + because of that reason only. And accordingly I can say that Facebook is better platform to play this game where as google+ for interaction with friends.

If the Zynga company is going to launch this MW2 in Google+ then there are the benefits that the game over there is separated so that the friends can post to every other information about the game that there is the MafiaWar 2, and because of that you can able to view the game content, so that need to spam the friends.

For the most of the user Facebook gaming is nothing but farmland along with the cows and rainbows. So Zynga, one of the stereotype's main lawbreaker try to create some good and creative thinfg with the release of Mafia Wars 2. And also the MW2 bring the franchise into "a vast 3D world where being bad never felt so good."

If the Zynga want to put the Mafia Wars 2 on Yahoo, or whether they allow us to access the Mafia War 2 server directly, then even that is not better since the Facebook have created image of being popular for the games of Zynga collection.

According to me that most of the peek so truly visible in Google+, since it has the good security and privacy over the network, and Facebook is still trying to make security for the game playing through the network. Playing games in Google+ is great and the transmission from the server to the browser is also very much set that it helps lot. And also G+ allows as to join the player easily on the server.

This is the best for launching the mafia War 2 on the Google+, and even also on the Facebook, since the Mafia War can be access from the Facebook account that why there is no issue regarding the Facebook and also we get the Update for the changes for the Mafia War series can be known to the Facebook user up to date. And by the Google+ we get the new player and friends to join the game with us from the network.