Thread: Framerate limited to 30fps while turn on vsync in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Framerate limited to 30fps while turn on vsync in TrackMania 2 Canyon

How come at any time I turn on vsync, my framerate is partial to 30fps? And is there a few type of manual that clarify the entire alternative in the advanced display settings? Anyone have any solution for this? Please if anyone found any solution for this than provide me.

re: Framerate limited to 30fps while turn on vsync in TrackMania 2 Canyon

What was your previous framerate? If it was lower than 60fps earlier than turning it on, switching on Vsync will (as I appreciate the procedure) unavoidably drop it to 30fps.

If your facility does not have enough energy to generate at least 60 fps, Vsynching output means that the output has to stop at a lower multiple. In this case, 30 fps. At least that's my limited understanding of the subject. Code No games, I just play. But it has been my experience that allows Vsync when you do not have the power to push the required number of pictures produces a nasty performance hit and should be avoided unless it can reduce the overhead of other processes (to lower the resolution, AA, texture sizes, etc)

Keep vsync, the gfx is slower than you wanted. Vsync is off the lead when gfx can push beyond the speed of synchronization. Constant 60 fps less alsorts without stuttering can be caused by sniz like these just support low settings / all that out.

That's not how it should work Vsync. So if I could get my gtx560ti 55fps, 30 fps will still no reason? I have this exact problem with Just Cause 2 and Crysis, only difference is that the Just Cause dev 2 published a patch to fix this problem vsync. And Crysis is no simple solution, just press Alt-Enter to enter windowed mode and then back to full screen and vsync work properly and I cannot cap the fps to 30 fps when I came to less than 60 fps. This "reduce fps to 30 if I have less than 60 fps in the game" is freaking weak.

Check the FPS limit on the pitcher / Advanced / compatibility and then the graphics card driver. Try to reduce the quality of the game and see if you have 60 FPS to see if the computer cannot put everything on the maximum or if it is a mistake.

"Vsync" means "wait for vertical sync before displaying a new framework", which in turn means that there will be a mix between the old and the new frame conveyed to the screen, which is what causes tearing. If your GPU is quick sufficient (or the graphics settings are low sufficient), get the similar number of frames per second on your screens refresh rate. If the representation of a frame takes more than an update (that is, if you see anything below 60 FPS with the screen at 60 Hz, as in your case) will have the opportunity to see a new frame every second time you send one frame to the screen. So depending on its non-FPS with Vsync, Vsync always get 60, 30, 20, 15, 12, 10 frames per second, and so on. To "fix" this, or get a better graphics card or lower the graphic quality to provide a framework takes less time. As easy as that. You can also try to establish synchronization GPU / CPU to "None".

Is there any way to fix this problem? This is really driving me crazy, especially when playing multiplayer. My framerate goes up and low 60 to 30 and back again to 60 and so on. And when it falls from 60 to 30 frames per second which really distract me from the accursed race because of his discomfort.

I do not mind talking about their fancy technology, if I can play Crysis and Just Cause 2 with vsync and could get about 40-60 fps then this game should too. When playing multiplayer TM2 I get around 50-60fps with vsync my framerate go from 60 to 30 and back like crazy. Of course, lowering the value will be set this cause I'll have more fps. What I am saying is that we have this problem before Just Cause 2, and after that the game dev release a patch and fixed this trouble for me and my framerate does not go up and down like crazy from 60fps to 30 fps. Now I can framerate is between 50-60fps with vsync. So obviously this is a problem, and I wonder if this problem is fixed in TM2, or am I really have to buy a new gfx to fix it.

Here I also have the same problem. But in a type beta Nadeo said this is the v sync works. Halve your refresh rate to 30 if you’re PC I cannot handle 60 fps all time. He also said that other games to use triple buffering function to prevent this, but Nadeo refused to use it for more than latency.

Re: Framerate limited to 30fps while turn on vsync in TrackMania 2 Canyon

While an increase in latency may not be all that noticeable in some games (ie, Just Cause 2, the enemies are so unpredictable), which presents a significant delay in the production TM2 where you have to respond to changes very subtle movement of the same would be very little fun in reality. A smooth frame rate and dynamic, but old frames will not help in TM2 suspect. You will get a smooth display of a car that would be much harder to control. Algorithm is very simple - the minor displays 60 full frames per second frame, not half as hard to keep the screen until the entire frame is calculated! Any FPS below 60 means the game will not run on all frames in the current configuration.