Thread: Download OnLive Client to play high end games on normal pc or Mac

Download OnLive Client to play high end games on normal pc or Mac

Great news for game lovers. Now play instant demo of popular games through GameSpot UK's new partnership with cloud gaming service OnLive. Now just don’t watch video, play it for free!

Perhaps you are at a standstill on the fence to throw some money in a particular game you've been in view of? Well, GameSpot UK is making that decision a slight simpler by partnering with the game service called OnLive cloud, which launched in the UK. OnLive is a gaming service in the cloud, so you never have to fret regarding hardware requirements or compatibility because the games are all running on OnLive’s own hardware - all you need is a good Internet connection. All this sounds like a crazy magic act, no hesitation, just likely thanks to the fairies, unicorns, and wizards Internet.

You can just attempt it for yourself, just by visiting one of gamespace that has a demo OnLive as Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and dirt 3. All you necessitate to do is:
    1. Go to the website of OnLive
    2. Download the small client for PC or Mac
    3. Register for a free account, and click "Play It Now."

A few moments later, you will mowing down by an army of orcs or hooning at absurd speeds around a track in Finland. Every OnLive demo is 30 minutes long, so you have ample of time to enjoy the game, and even better, is free. Give it an attempt and know the result through your comments.

Re: Download OnLive Client to play high end games on normal pc or Mac

Here I have some small sampling of games, if you wish to check out for this:

Re: Download OnLive Client to play high end games on normal pc or Mac

I should point out that I am only one player above all the console at the moment its probably more knowledgeable about this, but I said "potentially" save money, I'm not suggesting that is the solution for everyone, but I'm sure that can reasonably be beneficial for those who prefer higher values of your PC is capable of anything they do not want to spend on expensive upgrades. But I agree this service would probably work better in countries with faster Internet connections, but only if Western countries to improve our own connections (which are taking too long in my opinion), then there must be an increasing number of potential customers here in the near future.