Thread: New Racing Game Ideas

New Racing Game Ideas

Okay, I'v been thinking of a new racing game. One that I think sounds pretty cool. First of all, I would like to say there are countless cars in it. Yes, you can never forget the endless automobiles, because this is what it's all about. So, I've come up with different ideas. I've thought about a new game mode. No name for it yet, but something like Free Drive. For this, you start off by getting your license. For some reason, I feel like it's appropriate to do it in a Honda Civic Si Coupe. In Free Drive, there are automatic transmissions. In the bottom right, there would be a panel showing the actual thing itself, but only showing the P, R, N, 4-D, etc. The design of it would be it's real-life design. Of course, for some cars, there is manual. Also, in free drive, you are driving realistically. There is blinking, lights, and stop signs. Of course, to flavour it, you will find optional tasks. In Free Drive, there would be lots of realistic locations, such as Downtown Toronto, Manhattan, Chelsea/London, San Francisco, and different places around Europe such as Sweden, Italy, Spain, and (in Asia) Japan.

I've also been thinking that cars should be taken to the next level. Different races in Career Mode will have different classes. The classes are based on the following: small hatch (Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit), small sedan (Cadillac CTS-V), SUV (Range Rover, Lexus RX 350), and so on. Also, there would be hybrid options for some cars (ones that actually have hybrid versions). Also, from certain events, you will earn badges. You can put up to three badges on your car's bumper.

Another idea is that in Career Mode, you would have an inbox. I haven't really thought of everything you'd get, but I've thought of one thing: getting invitations to different car events (car shows, car clubs, etc.). At these events, you can actually walk around with a first person view. Also, at car shows, the building and setup is all authentic. Also, when walking around, if you hover around a car, an anonymous, British voice will talk about the car. There will also be virtual subtitles pointing from the selected part of the car. Press the RT and LT buttons to toggle between the selected part. Also, a bit after a car show, you may get notices in your inbox about some concept cars being released in showrooms.

That is all I have so far, and I'm actually thinking of making a whole entire car list. I'll divide it into the classes, and then add more on later. Also, reply what you think would bee a good cover, and what the game would be called!

Re: New Racing Game Ideas

The idea of having a vast number of cars is good, but what about the gameplay. Recently released nfs hot pursuit (new version) was so buggy that my high end gaming computer couldnt handle it properly, it was lagging to the core making the system unstable. And to be precise, it was a game bug itself. Different games like blurr, dirt 2 had different gameplays, not like the ones similar to nfs. So racing games should be also made with different tactics, different gameplays, so that a person wont get bored playing it.