Thread: “TrackMania 2 Canyon” should have some automatic language translation system in it

“TrackMania 2 Canyon” should have some automatic language translation system in it

I have downloaded TrackMania 2 Canyon and I as I played it for sometimes, I got this thinking in my mind that it should actually something like an automatic translation system built into it for several languages. I thought this because, when I wanted to talk with anyone who don’t know German or even English then it is for sure that I will not able to communicate with them. The main difficulty is that, formerly Google has now removed its language API and therefore we must need a substitute for that. What are your views about this?

Re: “TrackMania 2 Canyon” should have some automatic language translation system in it

I also agree with you. Actually I was thinking about something like this from long time ago. I think at least Nadeo should think about. They can set up a restriction founded on planets to pass up too many calls but then also allow it for most helpful uses.

Re: “TrackMania 2 Canyon” should have some automatic language translation system in it

I think you are looking for something like “Bling Translate plugin. I think it can be a best alternative for Google translate, as that is going to be a paid service by the end of this year. They should include some plugin like this. Actually it can also help us to learn more and more languages. For now I know English, French and German. Though I cannot talk in French but I can write French. But, if they include this then I think I can learn some more languages, when I am playing the games. It will be really so awesome. What do you think?

Yes, I also heard that google is now closing its free service API by the end of this year and Google translate is going to become a paid service. But, I think they will really be going to lose the race if Bing comes out, as it will be a free client for translating among all the available languages.