Thread: Unable to complete transaction while buying Age of Empires Online (aoeo) Premium Greek

Unable to complete transaction while buying Age of Empires Online (aoeo) Premium Greek

For numerous days now I have attempted to purchase AoEO: Greek premium--or indicates--but the transaction is never completed.
    "We are sorry
    There was an error during the transaction.
    Please try again later."
    I am getting really tired (and very annoyed) of seeing this message.

For the record:
    Yes, every last trace of the debit card (VISA) items is right. Yes, I do have cash. Yes, I am in a supported region, getting the recreation from that district. I have attempted on a few unexpected computers/things with internet world and on special network. The client aid man gave give the impression that he knew small, he muttered something about upkeep of the charging system--can any individual affirm or refute this? Since accurate, to what extent will this support session take anyway?

Re: Unable to complete transaction while buying Age of Empires Online (aoeo) Premium Greek

I got the totally same issue. Besides MS brought 2$ from my card for some explanation. Yet I still could not purchase anything. I desire to recover my cash.

Re: Unable to complete transaction while buying Age of Empires Online (aoeo) Premium Greek

I and a mate of mine have the same situation. This issue, on top of the AOEO log in situations when it could not join LIVE, yet I am able to log in with different customizes and straightforwardly to the LIVE online content unequivocally fine, is disturbing.

This issue should be determined. For the final 3 days I have moreover attempted to download this substance but "my transactions would be able to not be finished" I have attempted various smart cards but all with the same conclusion. This is getting totally annoying.

Same problem-
    VISA

Unable to purchase Greek premium for AoE:O. I attempted Marketplace customer + web page + in game (800700e8 error). No method. I attempted it on 3 computers and 2 different cards and same issue.

Quite frustrating MS would gather info about such clients and give us endowment following they make market working

The AoE Online servers are down at this very moment. You would like to attempt acquiring Tinker and see if that will methodology. It is a different free game.

AoE:O free of charge is like demo. No matter for me, that servers are down, until it is unable to purchase premium since bugged Market.

Same situation I attempted to purchase subsequent to final week over the event checked plays, over Xbox exist with smart card and with PayPal, nothing works! Same error every last trace of the time called underpin a few times. They taking on it but I don’t see any reaction or data from the backing crew if they make advancement, what we would be able to do or to what extent it could take to settle this bug.

With AOE, I was just fit to purchase ms indicates from the in-diversion menu, so now that I got the focuses, I attempt to enter the market center, and it gives me 800700e8 error.

I devised a workable plan to buy 1 DLC for DiRT 3, and then afterward when I felt a distinct desire to buy more I got a failure. I attempted to even buy Microsoft Points, errors. Called underpin, they would be able to see nothing off with my record, but it will take 7 days to examine the situation. Shocking I feel a distinct desire to spend cash and I cannot. Illustrate why heading off the legitimate track to get games is worth it? This marketplace never had any situations with the same Master card on Steam, and I have plentiful finances good to go.

All these complaints and the situation still exist, I’ve been attempting to purchase premium substance for AOE Online and still get this error. Utilizing PayPal as my inclined toward alternative of installment, no different post I utilize has this situation.