Thread: First impression of New Marketplace for Xbox 360 games

First impression of New Marketplace for Xbox 360 games

A smart step from MS, which let the PC players to spot their favorites easier as the Xbox titles, and the browser-buy methodology, is working all over the place on the backed nations. Why the recreation's depictions are the same prefer the Xbox form's portrayal? There are basically Games for Windows marked titles, why the GFW header is absent from the box-art?

Re: First impression of New Marketplace for Xbox 360 games

I like the look. In any case I possess some prescriptions:
    • I wish they might be split (as is the bazaar Xbox) in "Games for Windows" titles, LIVE titles and the rest.
    • More demos and motion pictures.
    • A large portion of the MS Game Studio titles just sold in USA. The limitation of nations tries not to build deals.
    • More data concerning the attributes of the games LIVE. Just you are able to recognize what offers you looking on Wikipedia.

I believe that the expense of the games and DLC might as well demonstrate expense in cash AND Microsoft Points. That could be truly of service. Anyway Xbox LIVE Marketplace and LIVE marketplace in-game indicate price in Microsoft Points. So thought I ought to be in Microsoft Points.

Where is the page with the LIVE titles just? They ought to have a divided page for LIVE and Non-GFWL titles.
    1. -I like the blue-white topic being utilized again.. A tiny bit more configuration i conjecture, much the same as the first GFWL online presence.
    2. -Bring back the event Publishers page..
    3. -How about adapting the green bend stripe to blue stripe at what point visiting Games for Windows Marketplace?

Good, well now that we are on the theme of new market center. Since that has a diverse ID in different locales, its 2K and clearly they made Grand Theft Auto in any event consistent with that page. Rockstar Games redirects to 2K. I thought it'd have been settled by now, but figure not.

That is not entirely true, but to think Take2 is determined to impact Rockstar to make games in any method that 2K does is error. Rockstar will do what they need too and the Publisher will take action accordingly.

I think the greatest thing letting down the GFW marketplace is the shocking customer you ought to utilize once you've made the buy. It is fantastic having a site to see the titles you wish to buy (please unite more parts concerning each and every game). The GFW client you introduce on your workstation is lamentable and lets this entire demonstrate down.