Thread: 3D Vision is not working in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress steam version

3D Vision is not working in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress steam version

Hello friends I have installed Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress from steam and after downloading this game it has started giving me problems. I have also patched the game with 1.3 versions but after that also 3d vision is not working in the game. how to fix this issue?

Re: 3D Vision is not working in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress steam version

According to me you should check in the setting whether all the setting is proper or not. Because some time if the setting is not proper then also this type of the problem can also occurs. First check this thing and after that ley me know happen.

Re: 3D Vision is not working in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress steam version

If you want to change the setting of the game regarding the 3D version in your Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game then you have to first start the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game and after starting the game you have to the setting from the game menu and after that you have to select the graphic option. now after selecting the graphic option you have to use the last two sliders and after that check whether you are able to get the 3d vision or not.

if above solution does not work then I think the game is not updated properly and you have to uninstall the game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the system and then you have to install the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress again in your computer and after installing the game again you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

well I was also having the similar problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution but none of the tricks worked for me. After that I have come to know that problem occurred because of the steam is not updating the game properly and after that I have reinstalled the game and after that problem get solved.

you should also try this solution.

well after looking at you suggestion I have solve this issue by going in to the game setting and after that all the things worked fine for some time. Now in my system game freezes for some seconds and some time it runs very slowly. Please tell me how to fix this issue?

Sometime because of the resolution also this type of the problem can take place and that is why I will suggest you to change the resolution of the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game and after changing he resolution you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

try solving this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to start the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game again and then see whether game is running properly or not. If you still get the same issue then you have to download the updated graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading that you have to install that in your computer. After updating the drivers problem will get solved for sure.

have you checked the Direct X in your computer is updated or not. if the Direct X in your computer is not updated then you have to download the new version of the Direct in your computer and after downloading that you have to check whether game worked properly or not.

if you need any more help then let me know.

I have read your solution regarding the drivers update and after referring that I have downloaded the latest drivers and after installing that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have update the direct X in my computer and after updating the direct X in my computer all the problem get solved. thank you for helping me.