Thread: How to drift in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

How to drift in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

I just bought TrackMania 2 Canyon and I will start playing it by this evening. But before that I want taht ask how to drift in this game, as I don’t have any idea about how is drifting properly in TrackMania 2 Canyon. I was used to drift on TMNF, but I think that have gone very much different now. So, I think I will need some tips and tricks to do that correctly. So, if anyone is playing this game, then please help me with some tips to do drifting in TrackMania 2 Canyon. Please reply.

Re: How to drift in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

You are really worrying too much about drifting in TrackMania 2 Canyon. It is really not too hard to drift in this game. Actually it is one of the easiest part in TrackMania 2 Canyon. So, I will suggest you to don’t think too much about it and just start playing it and try to drift by yourself. You will not get any difficulty. You can find that by yourself only. I am saying this because I also was not aware of how to drift in this game, but I found it myself when I tried.

Yes, you may be right but I have noticed that there are so many ways to drift in TrackMania 2 Canyon, whereas in TMNF, which I was playing before, you have to follow a standard way to do drifting for every corner. And that’s why I thought I will need to know something about drifting in TrackMania 2 Canyon.

Yes, in TMNF we were having some standard drifts for every corner. However, it is really not so hard to drift in TrackMania 2 Canyon also. You will need to play for just few hours and then you will automatically find it by yourself. In my case, I was just remain pressing the throttle, and after that whilst steering at the same time I was pressing the short tap on the brake to drift my car.

Yes, and what I do is just to keep on accelerating my car and in between that I just tap the brake key to drift my car. Drifting is really very much required if you want to get gold medal. I hope you will also not find it too difficult to do drifting in this game.

You said that you have already played TMNF and did a lot drifting in that, then I would like to inform you that in TrackMania 2 Canyon, drifting is much simpler than how it was in TMNF. And actually there are six different-different ways to drift your car in TrackMania 2 Canyon. You will get to know about them automatically by yourself as you started playing it and as the time will pass. And I have to say that this is really a most awesome game amongst all the racing game that I have played before this.

Yes, you all were right. Drifting is not as harder as I was thinking that it would be. It is really much easier and better than the TMNF. And really it is a most enjoying racing game that I have ever played.