Thread: Can we have only offline accounts in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

Can we have only offline accounts in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

Well recently I have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether can we have the offline accounts? If you are having any idea on this particular matter then let me know about the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have only offline accounts in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should buy the game and you have to authenticate the account online so that you can validate the account of yours. once you have done the same you will be able to launch the profile whenever you are offline.

Well if you are supposed to purchase the 4 accounts for the single computer which has been used vy the 4 people. After that they are supposed t purchase all the upgrades when expansion is supposed to be released by the developer of the game. I don’t think so this particular thing is going to be happen. If this particular things is going to be happen than I let you know that all the goodwill which you have purchased from the previous version of the game then it will definitely go after this particular decision made by the developer of the game.

I wanted to tell you over here is that the developer of the game should rethink about the thing of the charging for the each and extra offline mode.
    Well according to me should be enough for the main online profile is connected to verify that the game is supposed to be legit. So far I have not found any of the game which will charge to get the extra charges for the offline mode of the game. after that you should purchase the game and you are in other games free so that you can make the game as many offline profiles which you can wanted into the game.

I agree with you that you need to connect with the full online account which be able to play with the offline account each and every time. I don’t believe that any manger will see the fact that friend can start playing offline mode of the game. I think there will be kind of saleability and marketability of game. if still you are having any issue than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game.