Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress better than sacred 2

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress better than sacred 2

Guy what do you think which one is better in this two games Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress better than sacred 2 please share your view I am thinking to go with who ever is the best I don’t have much time to play both the games. So please share your views guys.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress better than sacred 2

Hello friend I don’t think that there is any problem with both of the game they are really awesome and you can choice any one of them just move around the youtube videos and see which one you are liking and decide according to that which one you want to go with I am sure that you would get something which you are looking for.

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress this is what I would be suggesting because they were one of the best and they are working very nice this days and I think that you should go with this. This game was really very nice from the begning and from the time the changes have been made in this game this game has been really nice and the effects and all have been really awesome now and the complete gameplay has been changed so I think that you need to go with this game itself and you would really enjoy this game. one more thing I would like to say that this game is one of the best game when you would be needing a game which would entertain you for full day and wont be boring you atall.

Friend I have played both the games and I feel like you should go with the sacred 2 and this would be very very entertaining and this is what you have been searching for.

You know what that this is actually depended on your wish and likes I would be supporting those who have been asking you to select any one of them. Both of the game is awesome and you would really like it a lot. And this actually depends with whatever your likes are and both the games are really very nice and so I wont be minding which ever you would be selecting.

According to me if scared 2 would have a bit better game play and a bit better story then it would have been in compare to this game but right now the condition says it is not and I don’t think that this would be ever be coming true, I mean they would never be in compare to this game and they won’t be better than this game. But I have played scared 2 and I don’t think that I can say bad to this game it is entertaining I like this game a lot but when you would be comparing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress, sacred 2 than I think that Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress would be a better one and I would love playing this game.