Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon freezing on the popular servers

TrackMania 2 Canyon freezing on the popular servers

Well I have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. I have noticed an issue when I am trying to play this particular game on the famous servers. I have found that this particular game is lagging for half of a second after each and every 5 seconds. I cannot figure out whether there is an issue with the game, computer or there is an issue with the servers end. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon freezing on the popular servers

I cannot figure out the root cause of the problem of yours without knowing following details.
    Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? Do you have installed any security software on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the matter.

Well after going through the post of yours I am suggesting that you should simply try to setting up the max which will show you the maximum number of opponent to 16. You will be able to get the this particular option from the launcher of the game.

If still there is no change in the situation of yours than I recommend that you should simply try ‘Hide till close’ option to fix the matter. so try the things which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here and I have figure out the thing that is the above mentioned issues was happening because of the low bandwidth of the servers to which you have connected with.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the browser which you are using. so what I wanted to say over here is that you should clear the cache of the browser which you are using. if there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should update the browser by using the latest version of the updates. You can get the updates from the official website. Still the issue is persisting than there could be an issue with the browser itself and hence I recommend that you should try with other browsers which are available in the market and see whether the thing is working or not.

This particular issue might be happening because of the firewall or security software which you have installed. So you should disable the any of the software which you have installed on the computer of yours. if the issue did not persist than you should configure the security software so that the issue cannot persist at all.

Do you have reinstall the graphic card drivers on the computer? if not than you should reinstall the graphic card driver on the computer. if reinstalling the graphic card drivers the issue is not resolved that you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should restart the system.

I think in this particular situation you should install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. you can get the same from the official website.

Well I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here. I have done lots of research work and I have found that the above mentioned issue was happening because of the bug issue. So what I did that I have redownlaoded the game on the computer. After that I have uninstalled the existing game from the computer and after that I have restarted the computer of mine. after that I have tried to install the game which I have downloaded on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should simply reboot the computer. I am hoping that the solution which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.

There could be bug issue with the game. so I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.