Thread: Railworks not available in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Railworks not available in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I have updated Steam on last Thursday and after that when I try to run the Railworks then it shows me the error message that says it is unavailable and to try later. I don’t know that what the reason is for that as I have not changed any of the settings. To get this solved, I tried to verify the game cache but that is showing me the same problem. Please help me to get this solved.

Re: Railworks not available in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

You can try to do this. Just close the Steam and after that go to the folder where you have installed the Steam and after that locate that to the ClientRegistry.blob file. Now remove otherwise rename it and after that start Steam and this file will be created again. I hope that this will help you to resolve the problem for you.

You can with the suggestion by RyanInt and see if that helps you or not. If this solves the problem then its fine but if this failed to work for you then you can try by changing the download region as of the Steam settings and then restart the Steam. If this also does not help you then you can think to do the Clean Reinstall of Steam. May be this is the last option for this and it must be resolved after this.

Your system might be lagging the minimum system requirement and that is the reason that you are facing this issue. Below is the minimum technical requirement for this.
    • Processor: 1.7GHz or higher
    • 512MB RAM
    • 64MB Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 (AGP PCIe only)
    • DirectX ®: Version 9.0c (included)
    • 6GB free hard disk space
    • Internet connection required to activate, play and update the game via Steam.

It also looks like that there is some problem with the connectivity with the Steam. I am not very sure about this but if this is true then it may be due to massive blackouts as well as wildfires which parts of the States.

I also think that this could be a connectivity problem through Steam perhaps? Maybe you only require waiting it out. I would see many posts last week and many of them were having problem with either connecting to Steam otherwise not being equipped to play a few of their game. Other than this ensure that you are running Steam as well as the RailWorks executables through Admin-level privileges and that some firewall otherwise antivirus isn't someway blocking it. Also, confirm that you are having the Windows updates as current. Please post that what is the version of Windows that you running?

I think that it will be better for you if you contact to the Steam Support and ask them this issue. They will tell you that what is the exact problem and how that can be resolved.

It will be better for you if you can try by doing clean install of railwork and see if this solves the problem for you. There are more chances that you will be out of issue after this.

Prepare Simulator 2012 combines 15 exceedingly itemized and precisely demonstrated from the time of steam trains right up 'til today. Eight distinctive tracks with credible indicator frameworks, prepare stations and landscape can positively nothing to be fancied. This recreation device pledges perpetual hours of pleasure.