Thread: Small lighting effect detail about Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Small lighting effect detail about Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Guys I have heard that there has been a change in the lighting effect of this game what are your view as about if what are you think about this please tell me would it be nice or its just going to be the same.Please share your views guys I am desperate to know about this.

Re: Small lighting effect detail about Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I have also heard about this and I have also heard that the lighting and the texture of this game has been changed and they have been improved so much that the game appearance has been looking like a striking effects been added and it is really looking awesome.

Re: Small lighting effect detail about Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

There are lots of changes been made in this game and they are just awesome there is one of the thread which is having detail about the things been changed in this game. just view New Update 1.3 available for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress this thread you would know how many things has been changed and what this game is going to be now. While looking at each on of them I really found the changes very awesome and I think that they would really rock and these changes would increase the rating for this game and it is really awesome when these effect we would be able to see in the game.

Many number of time when I have heard that there are changes in the game I was always very happy and with this I was waiting to see all the changes in the game but I was fooled out and I dint saw any change in the game so I think that until the game is in the hand we don’t need to decide anything.

By looking at the videos on the youtube I think that they have been really very nice and what the videos has been showing up is really nice and if I would be getting what I have saw I sware I would really enjoy the game and I would be recommending this game to all of my friends and the thing is when I was playing this game I really had some problem with the graphic and if that is change then I would really be very happy.

Hey guys thanks for telling me about this i was really in need to know about this and i was hopeing someone would be telling me something true and nice about this and so i asked it to you guys and as i expected i got the proper response and this made me really very happy after reading so many comments by all of you guys.