Thread: New Update 1.3 available for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

New Update 1.3 available for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Hello guys what I am thinking is that the new update 1.3 for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress is available so whats new we would be getting in it? Can anyone tell me about that please help me with it and just something about it.

Re: New Update 1.3 available for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Well not a big deal let me share what I know about it and I am sure that you would really like it:

• The enemies would be working nicely now around the campfire
    • Now the first change with the monsters AI has been worked upon nicely and modified.
    • The Trampling mobs who were in the towns would be easy to recognize as a crime by the guards
    • All the Pathfinding of Steria has been worked upon to be improved, thats has been the reason why now she would be working fine..
    • All the heroes would not be accelerating unnaturally while they would be sprinting downhill.

• The Village shops would be properly generates Necromancer items.

Now there are many many more changes not only what the above poster has been saying. That you don’t need to worry about the changes just wait for the game and once you would get it you would see the changes automatically.

I would like to talk about more of the improvement which I have found in the game.
    • The Casting incantations would be now randomly been available to play with a nice reduced frequency.
    • I have heard that the Falling damage reduction spell working nice now.
    • Also found that Jump Strike now perform nicely
    • All the Empty spells are not invalid now
    • Arming during sprint would not get stuck.
    • Font display in the Crafting Menu is very nice now.
    • Boat position would be on map
    • Enemy spells proper now
    • Display with magically created physical objectsreally improved very much.

Playing the game would be really very nice and all the changes would really make this game really awesome and now I am getting how much bugs were there, I dint found all these changes.

If you are thinking that they were the only bugs then its wrong there are more and many of them and here are more of them which I am knowing and I am sure that there would be more of them who would be knowing about it.
    • Knocked down units would not be affected by the Tornado effect,
    • Boat would not float once you are out of the boat
    • PvP arenas clear now
    • torch flame are been Improved
    • Footprints are been added
    • looting animation at all times now turned on
    • friendly units would not damage the Physic based spells
    • enemy unit wont be targeted by Positive homing missile spell
    • The creation of spells is not affected.

I don’t understand how the game was working if they were having so many bugs and I have never found any game with so many bugs at a time and so many bugs been changed in one single version I don’t know how much work the developers have been doing.

Guys what are you all talking about all this were not a bug these are the changes which have been made to the game. why are you all taking it as a bugs who has said that these were the busg the developers have been working hard to solve the problem and the users have been making fun of them this is not really a good way to treat the developers guys.

Some of the points from me are Shopkeeper are now generate with new wares then the next one is gold displaying piles now improved. Now the hero can abort the attack while looting.
    the rare occasion has been removed when the boat could damage hero upon disembarking,
    Mana and Health regeneration potions have been changed.

• The waves properly rendered with the DX10 ATI,
    • While the Mana Shield is been in use with the mana regenerates with the 3 times slower,
    • Improved entering of interiors while having many summoned units with you,
    • All the display of comparing the bow statistics has been really improved,
    • The formula with the spell damage has bene improved
    • spells will do less damage with more Willpower levels,

I think that they have been working really very hard to make this game one of the very best(it is already one of the best) and this is really a great news that they are having so many changes in this game i am really glad with this one thanks to the developers and they have also cleared all the bugs which i was having in the previous version and so i am really very happy and i think that this would be a real entertainment time with this game now.