Thread: How to remove Green tick from Scenario's in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

How to remove Green tick from Scenario's in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I want to remove the Green tick from Scenario's. I really don’t know that how can I do that. So I am posting this over here so that if someone of you have any idea by which I can remove that green tick\red X from the scenarios. Please help me to do so.

Re: How to remove Green tick from Scenario's in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I managed to do that. So here is the way to do that. What you have to do is, just go to the editor & clone the scenario that you wish to remove tick\ x from to say "Copy of (Scenario name)" and after that remove original scenario. Once you are done with that then you will have to rename "Copy of (Scenario name)" to the Scenario name through deleting "Copy of". After this while you go reverse to the scenario the tick \ x will be disappeared. I am not very sure that it will work for you but I removed that in the same way. One thing that you must ensure that you are having the copy of the original before you delete that.

Re: How to remove Green tick from Scenario's in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

The Train Simulator 2012 is the most recent and most obviously propelled sharpen reproduction device in the globe. Exceedingly practical representation, the best equipped model sharpens and electrifying gameplay are the primary emphasizes of this late reproduction device. Is simply the aforementioned emphasizes of this reproduction give quite a powerful element, to the point that you are able to swoop profound into this universe and suspect that they serve an actual train.