Thread: Multiplayer Adventure Maps in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Multiplayer Adventure Maps in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Have anyone saw anything about the Multiplayer Adventure Maps in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress is yes then please tell me about this I am really thinking which would be the map and are those map good to play? And are they new or same as the old one.

Re: Multiplayer Adventure Maps in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Why would be there a same maps any of the game which is having maps and all do provide a new map in there every version as they know that people have been waiting for that itself and they know that this would be the only best thing which people would be liking. With new maps whole game play changes.

Re: Multiplayer Adventure Maps in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

That’s very true that if the story is same almost and the characters and all are same and if you change the map and the view the game becomes different and this is really very nice. I don’t know which the maps in this game are but I would be saying that there are so many new thing is the new version that you would really like the game a lot and the other thing is that I have heard that all the new maps and all are really awesome and people have been loving it. I was hoping for the images and all to get about it and I have found it on youtube and you can see them too just visit and see you would really love it a lot. I am really excited with all this and to get something new with this game and I am just desperate to get into the game action as quickly as possible.

I have also saw the video it is really looking awesome and I think that this maps would be changing the complete game. they are looking amazing. I hope that there would be more features because maps are not the only thing people have been looking for.

Guys there are 4 new maps in this game and all are looking wonderfull. I would like to share the name of all the four of them its:

1. Adventure
    2. Deathmatch
    3. Duell
    4. Crystal hunt

Yap this is true and it would be a fun now. And I think that previously also they had announced four maps . All of them are looking nice and I think that all of them would be having different level of the difficulty and all and they would be really a fun playing with them.

Thanks for commenting on my thread and making it so useful for me and i would be saying that this is really an interesting deal and this would be really working nicely. And the maps are looking good too this week i would be getting the game and lets began the enjoyment.