Thread: 1.3 Patch for POTFF disables dx11 support

1.3 Patch for POTFF disables dx11 support

Guys I have a simple question from you all that dint the TW2 was supporting the DX11 with its patch? I am not able to find it in the 1.3 post too now what to do I have found the DX10 but the DX11 what’s wrong with the developers can you tell me about this? I really want to know about this and I am finding this so boring and its just made me stuck over here.

Re: 1.3 Patch for POTFF disables dx11 support

Well I don’t know what are you talking about? I dint found the DX11 in the TW2 I don’t know how you found it in your CD hope you haven’t got something pirated and fooling CD and because the the main version dint had the DX11 so I don’t think it actually needed to be in the patch also because I think that if they would have given that it would have been clashed with the DX10 and so they have not provided with that.

Yap that’s true and nor the newer version is having the DX11 it was hoped by the guys but they were just worst over here I would be asking you to go with this thread and see no DX 11 exe in Two Worlds II :Pirates Of The Flying Fortress this has been really irritating I know but you cant do anything may be they were having some own problem and from the above thread I have found that they would be launching it in the expansion version so don’t worry just relax you would be getting the DX11 till then work with the DX 10 I don’t think that it ias having any problem.

I don’t understand why people have been worrying so much about this when they know that this is not a big problem what difference would be made in DX10 and DX11 I don’t know how they get time to talk over all this if you want that desperately search it on net somewhere you would get it download it and enjoy it why are you having so much headache for such silly stuff. This is really not a problem with most of the guys and please you guys also don’t worry about it a much what I would be saying is just try to think that there would be not much difference in both this version it wont effect a much.

Well the game works very fine with the DX10 and so I would be agreeing with the above poster and would say that enjoy the game sooner you would be getting DX11 no doubt don’t worry.

What are you talking DX11 would change the game quality and speed really very much dear friend you can note them from the previous version of the game and the DX10 how much change there is in them. Everyone ends something better and so I think people have been expecting something better that’s it. The game play and all would be really awesome and whats the problem in providing with it anywasy we hope it quickly.

Guys thanks for helping me out of this my confusion is solved and now i am fine with everything. I hope everything would be much better ahead and would be having more and more development and we would be enjoying this game very much.