Thread: Unable to find TrackMania 2 Canyon servers

Unable to find TrackMania 2 Canyon servers

As the title of this particular thread is saying what i wanted to discuss over here. Well i have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. whenever I am trying to search any of the game servers to play the game but I am not able to find out any of the server. Either there could be an issue with the game or there could be an issue with the servers. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find TrackMania 2 Canyon servers

What operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any security software or firewall installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other useful to figure out the root cause of the issue.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply move the Documents/ManiaPlanet/Config and after that you should restart the game and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have installed any firewall or security software on the computer? if so than I recommend that you should simply disable both the Firewall as well as security software on the computer of yours. I let that there could be security issue if you are supposed to disable the security software on the computer. if the issue is getting resolved than I recommend that you should configure the Firewall as security software so that issue cannot persist on the computer of yours.

I think in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should perform the port forwarding on the router of yours appropriately so that the issue cannot persist on the situation of yours.

Well I think there could be an issue with the servers itself. so there is a possibility that the backend team will be working on the same. I recommend that you should simply try to connect with the servers after couple of hours and see whether you are able to get any difference in the situation or not.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should simply redownload and reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

Well there could be bug issue with the game and hence you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and figure out as well as fix the bug from the code of the game and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.