Thread: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012: trains you wish to get in the DLC

Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012: trains you wish to get in the DLC

I think that it will be really nice to see that what are the trains and what are the routes that you people wish to see in the game. If you know any train which you will be able to download from somewhere then post that as well. I hope that we will have good chat over here.

Re: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012: trains you wish to get in the DLC

I like to see some Belgian trains put into the game. I found them very good-looking and mainly M6, MW41, HLE 21 as well as MS96. Other than this, it would be nice to see the HLE 27 in this which is same as HLE 21.

The preliminary info for the Train Simulator 2012 promised a more graphical improvement. My first test run was disappointing, but then I found out that the new graphics capabilities must first be turned on in the settings. Of the second test drive I was impressed: Overall again a real improvement over Railworks 2010! Maybe not all older add-ons, but at least for the locomotives and routes that are included in the Train Simulator 2012th But even if the new graphic effects for older not all add-ons work, these add-ons but also in the Flight Simulator 2012 run.

This Railworks 2010 only conditionally recommend. Actually it is almost exactly like its predecessors of Rail Simulator. The only difference between Rail Simulator Rail Works 2010 and is serving the Rail Works 2010 more trains and routes. Otherwise everything is the same as its predecessor of Rail Simulator also. The following train routes include the Rail Works 2010:
    • Oxford - Paddington
    • Bath Green Park - Templecombe
    • Newcastle - York
    • Hagen - Siegen
    • Seeberg train
    • Castle Rock Raultroad
    • North Hedbotough
    • Barslow San Bermardiono

I must point out that there are only two German railways. The other routes are therefore only of America and the great part even of Great Britain. Anyone whose trains and routes from the UK mag will be thrilled with this train simulator. For railway enthusiasts there is already a disappointment. The installation was very difficult because even Microsoft Frame Network and Physx card to the graphics files needed to be installed, although this Physx were not to find files on the DVD. An active Internet connection and a Steam account is required urgently, so that the game can run perfectly well. Who likes the Rail Simulator, which is also the 2010 Railworks like. Who does not like the Rail Simulator, which will be very disappointed by Rail Works 2010. I hope my post here about the Rail Works 2010 will help you a bit. I hope that there will be more replies on this soon.

The Railworks2010 is almost exactly the same as the rail simulator. The only difference is that the Rail Works 2010 more trains and train routes for disposal as the Rail Simulator. Otherwise, the Rail Works just the same as the 2010 Rail Simulator from EA in 2007. I do not know this, whether you have already purchased this train simulator. But if not then it is better that way.

The alternate tracks are in this manner just of America and the excellent part even of Great Britain. Any individual whose convoys and tracks from the UK mag can be thrilled with this convoy re-enactment device. For line lovers there is even now a bafflement. The establishment was exceptionally troublesome since even Microsoft Frame Network and Physx card to the representation documents would have done well to be commissioned, admitting that this Physx were not to recognize indexes on the DVD.