Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: is DLC working with new version

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: is DLC working with new version

I have got a question for this game, I have just bought this game and I have found that there have been number of DLC present for this game on steam account anyways can anyone over here tell me that is it working with this or not. And one more thing what I want to say is this will my retail/import version work with the DLC version from Steam? or do I need to obtain the DLC somewhere else please help me out of this.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: is DLC working with new version

Hello friend I think that the Steam DLC only works with the Steam version of the game so it depends on what you have bought. And all other then this it may happen if you import the game from your language to other EU country. And also I would be saying that just try Zuxxez shop and download the version from there and see if helps.I got my working over it as I got it yesterday from the Direct2Drive and it was just installed with no problem at all and with an best message saying successfully installed over the Royal PC edition so I would be asking you to try that.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: is DLC working with new version

I was hoping this to work fine with me and one more thing is that i am actually not helped that much as i was expecting and i think that very very rare guys are having this query may be this is not a bug or may be not a proper query so i think i must myself quit anyways thanks for comment