Thread: no DX 11 exe in Two Worlds II :Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

no DX 11 exe in Two Worlds II :Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Hello guys I have just bought this game and I have found that there is no dx 11 exe which they have promised with this game why so? Of there is some problem with my CD? Can anyone tell me whats wrong and why they haven’t been able to provide us with the dx 11? Please reply me and clear my doubts guys please.

Re: no DX 11 exe in Two Worlds II :Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Yap that true that they have been failing to provide us with that I don’t know the reason but I think that they have assured that they would be coming up with it in the expansion. So I don’t think that we need to worry much about it we would be getting it we just need to have some patients and then we would be getting what we have been waiting for and I don’t think that there is any problem with game.

That’s true that the problem would have been aliased if there would have been the problem with the starting of the game and theism game would have been having some problem with his and the game would not have began or so that would have been some problem but when the game is working fine I don’t think that there is any need for them and I think that almost all the computers these days have the DX already with them so may be the developers haven’t took effort to come up with it anyways I think that the game is running fine and there should be no problem at all with this.

Whats wrong and what rubbish is this what about the other developers they also know that almost all the pc are having the DX 11 with them then why are they providing us with that why are they taking effort.

Yap that’s true and one more thing with this when the developers make it sure then they should never back up I mean that if they have said it by themselves then they should not deny it ever. This makes a bad impression for them so I think that this is a bad move from them and they need to do something which would make up this problem and the impression would be solved. And hopefully this is a true news that they would be coming up with the DX 11 with the expansion because lots of guys have been waiting for it so please developers do something.

When you get something from the original CD you are very sure that you would be getting something really nice and when you download it from internet yo9u are never sure that you would be downloading the wrong version or a corrupted software so I think that you really need to care for that and so people have been hoping for the DX 11 to be in the original CD of this game and have been waiting for it.

The game is actually working very fine and so i don't think that there is any actual need for this and this must be understood by the developers and so they may have tried launching it without the DX11 and if so many guys are having problem hopefully they would be coming up with some solution in the next patch or so and that would be working fine.