Thread: Late WCML North Scots Pine Scenario in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Late WCML North Scots Pine Scenario in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I am attempting Scots Pine scenario and there is one problem that I am not able to understand. I am currently on first 2 marks but later earlier than the initial stop I acquire yellow signals all the way. Therefore, according to "rules" I can't go speedy as any subsequent signal that can be red and I ought to stop if "tab" does not permit me. I drive around 60 mph and yes, somewhere closer to "end" I find red which turns into yellow while I have closed that previously. After all these I am always late by 4 minutes. I am not able to understand that what is wrong with that and how can I get this resolved.

Re: Late WCML North Scots Pine Scenario in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I think that the game suppose that you drive with no a care in the world for your cargo otherwise passengers. It's similar to this on every scenario, you ought to be on the speed limit continually, and you can't pay for to dip even a bit. It looks you ought to drive the train similar to you stole it. That is the reason that I don't really play career mode. This is very sad actually.

I found this is very tough one. Along with this it being steam the key is maintaining the speed for the hills. If you’re running a manual fireman then you are not bound to keep speed up enough. At least that is what I am thinking about this. I myself don't wish to run manual fireman because of not understanding it sufficient, therefore I just skipped it. I was also somewhat 3-4 minutes late.

This is around class 47 and therefore I am through speed limits all probable time. But by means of these yellows I ought to slow down no less than at the middle of the part of route which is earlier than the first stop.

Not just for the small community of railway enthusiasts also dozens of possibilities for a creative romp offered. Who wants to build his own track can do so using Notepad. The feedback from the fan base is already well into the finished product has been added. So you have recreated due to the high popularity of the genre in the U.S. where many of the moving, extremely long freight trains. Train sets can be driven by different types of traction. Also, some features have been tailored to the needs of the local gamers. That makes the train Simultor 2012 European routes but also on a good figure, shows the exit from Paddington, London. Anyone who has been there will recognize immediately the station, also many buildings and bridges in the background.

The complete simulation has been improved by a large number of innovative ideas and changes that will enrich the start of the simulation experience. Furthermore, many wishes and suggestions of the customers were mostly considered to provide the best to date of the Train Simulator community.