Thread: Two Worlds 2 Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Pirates Content be in main game.

Two Worlds 2 Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Pirates Content be in main game.

Hey guys I am thinking to buy this game and I have been thinking that Pirates is a separate game, so I cant move between the 2 areas freely? And the other question which has a raised in my about the weapons, spells, Armour and other new stuff won’t be in main game, so I can’t use any of it in 2 worlds 2. AND AFTER THAT I have the retail EU Box copy, so is it true that steam won’t be working with me.

re: Two Worlds 2 Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Pirates Content be in main game.

Hello dear the idea about this what I am having is Addon would be separated and then you can simply import the character but I think that to do this you need to be at the 42 level. One more thing is that if you character is not at that level then you would be getting a error saying that your character is too weak and you can upgrade the character while importing your character. Something to talk on the weapons and the spell and also on the steam DLC. If you are having a retail version of the game then you would be having to buy a retail disc direct2drive download. And the final thing what I would be saying is that the Steam DLC is never compatible with the retail version..

re: Two Worlds 2 Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Pirates Content be in main game.

Oops I have been expecting that it would be something like lords of destruction which would be to D2 with the immortal Throne with the TQ and the game over hall. I am going to buy the pirates it has been really amazing. And I think that I would be hanging around with it for a long time.

Talking honestly about it I would have really worked hard to do something with this expansion. And I was expecting something of the overhaul. And then the other thing is I would have held off with the accumulated and a little more time with the main game play. Till now I don’t have any idea about what is the to world 2 comp ability mode. I don’t think that anyone is having a great idea about this and anyone would be able to suggest something accurate to you.

Re: Two Worlds 2 Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Pirates Content be in main game.

Things were too confusing about this to me and i was really thinking a lot about this but nicely handled by you all and i am really happy that this has been working nice to let me know about this thanks a lot for this.