Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

TrackMania 2 Canyon CD key is not working

Video Games

Old 24-09-2011

TrackMania 2 Canyon CD key is not working

Today morning I have downloaded and installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. whenever I am trying to insert the CD key in the game there is nothing happening in the game. when I am pressing second time ok button the key is seems to disappearing. I am not able to figure why CD key is not working in the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 24-09-2011

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon CD key is not working

In this particular situation I wanted to know about computer which you are using. tell me what operating system do you have installed on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Let me know if you are getting any error message while inserting CD key on the computer. post if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the issue.
Old 24-09-2011

Windows is adding space sometimes after you have inserted the CD key. You should copy the key and simply make return 1 times or other option is to insert the key manually on the computer of yours.
Old 24-09-2011

Well looking at the matter which you have stated over here I wanted to tell following steps which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
  • You should right click on the Library tab and you have to click on the View Game CD key.
  • So try the same and let me know what do you getting by using above mentioned steps.
Old 24-09-2011

Do you have tried with the Verifying the game cache file? If you have not done the same than you should use the following instrcutions.
  1. You should load Steam on the computer and go for Library.
  2. Now right click on the game and choose Properties.
  3. You have to click on the Local Files and click on the Verify the Intergrity of the Cache.

Once you have done the same you should try to insert the CD key and see whether it is working or not.
Old 24-09-2011

I think in this particular situation you need to set the registry permission by using following steps.
  • You have to launch the registry editor on the computer of yours.
  • You have to right click on the Start menu and click on Run and enter regedit and click on Ok.
  • Now you have to navigate following registry key.
  • Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VALVE
  • Now right click on the same and choose Permission.
  • You have to check Admin, System checkboxes and you have to click on Full control and Read.
Old 24-09-2011

Well to get the shed of light on this particular you should contact the technical support team. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,