Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon is freezing on reaching finishing line

TrackMania 2 Canyon is freezing on reaching finishing line

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is seems to be freezing when I am passing the finishing lines. Let me know why the above mentioned I am facing and how can I fix the above mentioned issue. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon is freezing on reaching finishing line

You should answer the below mentioned questions so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.
    Which operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration on the computer? is the hardware configuration of the computer meeting the minimum hardware configuration?

Can you tell me at what resolution you are supposed to play the game? if you are playing the game at very high resolution than I am suggesting that you should try to play this particular game at 800x600 resolution and see whether it is working or not.

Another thing I wanted to tell you over here is that you should put all the settings at the low mode so that the game can run smoothly on the computer of yours.

Looking at the matter I think you need to reinstall the graphic card drivers on the computer. if reinstalling the drivers is not working that you should simply update the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer.

Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX? If you have not done the same than I recommend that you should visit the official website of the and look for the latest version of DirectX. Well once you have found the same you should download and install the DirectX on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should simply restart the computer. as far as I know the issue will be resolved once you have installed the DirectX on the computer.

You have to reinstall the game on the computer. you should uninstall the game and then you should reboot the system and after that you should install the game on the computer of yours.

Well there could be a bug issue with the game and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer team of the game. Now in the bug report of yours you need to provide the information which is associated with the issue which you are getting and the computer configuration of the computer of yours. the developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you have download and install the same on the computer of yours and so that the issue which you are getting would resolved.