Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon: Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Windows 7

TrackMania 2 Canyon: Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Windows 7

I have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. I have found that the Xbox 360 controller is not working with the Windows 7. The left stick of the steering is going into the offline mode without any reason at the random moment of the time. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon: Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Windows 7

Looking at the matter tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the matter.

After going through the problem of yours I wanted to tell you following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You have to go for the Input Option and then you have to set the right trigger as a analog acceleration. Once you have done the same the left trigger will work automatically for you.
    So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that triggers are seems to be useless in this particular game. Accelerators as well as break can be on or off. You will not be able to break 20% or 50% it will be either 0% or 100%. You should held down so that you can accelerator and you have to move the trigger so that you can break. In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here that you it will be quite easy to use of the normal buttons like A for the accelerations and use right bumper to break in the game.

I am not able to figure how this particular game is working but in stadium you can use the brakes as well as gas at the same moment of the time. You should press the car brake while air stopped the car of yours from the pitching forward after the jump. You can also have the different dimension for the drifting as you will be able to slide the car of yours in the certain directions.

I let you know that I am using Joy2Key program so that I can map the trigger to the down arrow and horn. I am also using the x button for the acceleration and also it allows me to brake when I suppose to hold the gas down for the cornering and the air control.

To make the thing working for you I recommend that you should Xbox Controller Emulator on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have installed latest version of drivers for the Xbox 360 Controller? If you have not done the same than i recommend that you should visit the official website and download and installed the latest version of the Xbox 360 Controller on the computer of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Xbox 360 controller issue which you are using. Well i recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty which you are coming along with the device of yours. You have to take care of the thing that is the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty.

According to me there is a bug issue with the game and hence you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer team will figure out and fix the bug and release the patch which you can use to resolve the matter.