Thread: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is really fun

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is really fun

Do you guys think the same that this game is worth buying and spending time on it? I have been really enjoying with this game and I want all the players to share their view over here for this game and note down that is it really good or there is some problem with me?

Re: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is really fun

Yap this game is really a fun I have been playing this game a lot and it is really very nice I have liked it a lot and its really a fun having time with this game and i don’t think that there is anyone who would be not liking this game. one thing I would be saying that this game is not having that graphic no story and anything but still I would be saying that what this game has been giving us is not at all given by any of the other games. Because it is such an awesome game and it is really so fantastic and some of the developers should be learning from these guys that how to make things work without having a big graphic and all.

Nothing is wrong with you something is awesome about this game and it has been really fantastic and I would tell you that I have been playing this game for almost 3 hrs continuously and I really dint recognized that it has been so late with me so I only know that this game is really awesome.

Huh! nice guys thanks to support me all of those who have been liking this game. And those who have not liked it have to hear this that you dont know about the game much and you need to play more games to know about hem and then having a gaming mind and then think again about it hope then you would be having a better idea about this game.