Thread: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes: Boarder-less Windowed mode

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes: Boarder-less Windowed mode

Hey guys I have been really worried about this game why this game has been having this silly problem I am not able to see the border in the windowed mode in this game? whats wrong with this game can this game be patched for this please help me out guys.

Re: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes: Boarder-less Windowed mode

Hello friend I am having the same query I don’t know why this is the fault and what they have been doing with this game. it’s so irritating they have made so many things in this game and they are not able to make up a simple border in the window mode for this game? what are they doing and can you guys tell me that how can this problem be solved and if not solved what should I do now.

This is really weird I have never heard that there is any problem like this I just can’t think about this. I have been playing this game too and I have never found any problem like this I have always saw the border whatever the mode. I would be asking you to reinstall the game and then see if you are getting the option. That’s the final idea to know what’s wrong. I don’t know what you are having this problem I have been having the border with this game. I hope that there must be some resolution problem too just change them and see if it is helping you out.

No you cannot patch it. This is how the game is been made. And I can’t understand why you need border now what’s the problem with the game? is that border less window is stopping you from playing the game? if not then simply play the game and enjoy it don’t look at the border.

That would be the best idea just don’t look at the borders you won’t find any problem and I think its strange that some of the guys have got the border in their game and I wonder what I have done to the developers that they have not given us the border. anyway I don’t even care for it and I think that it is not at all a problem with me and I enjoy playing more because of that and I would be asking you to have the same feeling that you are enjoying the game more because of it and I am sure that this would be working fine with you and you would really enjoy it a lot.

Ok so if no one has problem then i think i should avoid it too and wait till they do something for this game they would be working over this and i am really hoping something to be done with this and make it better and better.