Thread: The world is black and white in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

The world is black and white in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

in my computer I have installed Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress and from last some days I am experiencing wired problem with this game. Sometime when I start the game at that time the graphic of the game appears black and white which is annoying. this happened randomly.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: The world is black and white in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

well according to me you should first check whether this problem occurs with this game only or same thing happen with other game also. if you are facing this problem with Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress then I think problem is with game only and if you are facing problem with other game also then may be something wrong with your computer.

Re: The world is black and white in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I think you are facing this problem because of the wrong setting of the game and that is why I will first suggest you to change the game resolution and after that check whether you are getting this problem or not. first you have to open the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress and after that you have to change the game resolution and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are getting the graphics of the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game properly or not.

you have to also go to the graphic setting in the game and after that you have to change the gamma setting and after changing the gamma setting you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know by changing the gamma setting you will be able to solve this problem.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have gone through your problem and I would like to tell you that uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to reboot your system and then run Ccleaner in your computer and after running the Ccleaner you have to install the graphic drivers in your computer again and after installing the drivesr in your computer you will get proper graphics.

In my computer I was also experiencing problem with graphics and problem was similar like yours and after that I have downloaded updated graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading that I have installed it in my computer and after installing that all the things started working properly. I think you should also try this solution.

you should follow this steps to solve this problem.
    • first you have to uninstall the onboard graphic drivers.
    • After uninstalling that you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers.
    • now after that you to restart your computer.
    • after restarting the computer you have to first insert the motherboard drivers CD in your computer and install the graphic drivers from there.
    • if you have downloaded updated drivers then install that drivers.
    • after doing that you have to install the graphic cared drivers.

now after installing the graphic card drivers you have to restart the computer if system prompts for that and then you have to start the game and after starting the game check what is the situation now.

changing the resolution of the game Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress and gamma setting didn’t make any difference and after that I have reinstalled graphic drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I get the same problem.

I have downloaded the updated graphic drivers for my computer and after downloading that I have installed that drivers in my computer and after installing the updated graphic drivers also I was getting the same problem. is there any way to solve this issue then please let me know.

any help will be appreciated.

According to me you are using old version of the Direct X in your computer and that is why you are facing this problem. I am also playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game and I am not facing this problem with this game. download the latest direct X in you rocmputer and after updating the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Yes I think by updating the direct X in your computer you will not any problem with the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress. go to the Microsoft web site and after that you have to click on the download and after clicking on the download the you have to download the latest version of the Direct X and after downloading the latest version of the Direct X you have to install it In your computer and after installing the latest version of the direct X in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

if you are still facing the same problem after updating the Direct X then let me know.

as you have suggested that I have to update the Direct X in my computer and after referring that I have downloaded the latest version of the Direct x and after downloading that I have installed that in my computer and after installing that when I tried to play that Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game at that time I didn’t get any problem. thank you so much for helping me.