Thread: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is Steamworks

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is Steamworks

I have been thinking that is it actually always needed to activate on steam for this game, I have found some of the sites which I have found saying that they have been selling the DD much cheaper than it has been on the steam anyways I am just so curious to know about it and I really want to know that is the activation really needed on the steam or not.

Re: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is Steamworks

Ya I know that too that there are many other DD sites mentioning it but I am sure that they are just a story once you would be buying it then you would get the same thing to known from them too.

I think yes it would be requiring the account and it is a steam game for sure. I don’t know what someone has been trying to say but I saw that he has been saying that “it qould be requiring a ubiplay account with continuous internet connection” now I don’t know what this meant actually. Next comment from me over this is, I think that Clash of Heroes has been using the steamwork and it has been having the same steam DRM as the TF2 and its like. And if you have been finding anything cheaper I think its just a trick too fool you and you don’t need to listen to them. I would like to warn you about this again that until you are sure that they are a genuine site and you are sure that they have been having a good reputation then only deal with them.

I would really love this game to see on the steam and i want to play it over that Lets try out what you all have been saying and see if this helps me out.