Thread: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 not launching

Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 not launching

I had done with installation of Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 on my system. I had updated this game last night. I had played a few levels before updating. But after that when in the morning I tried to launch it I am getting a error ERROR: Could not find shader PostTrainGlow.fx on the screen. I am getting this error constantly on the screen. How to fix it.

Looks like the update has caused problem with the game. You have to remove it and re-install it back again. Next time if you get any update about the game just skip it. Do not install it. This kind of issue appear due to damage game cache. You have to check whether it is working fine or not. Re-installation is the only solution through which this problem can be resolved.

Re: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 not launching

Well I am bit confuse with the problem you are facing. The error is associated with steam. Instead of removing the entire game you have to re-install steam first. There are many people who are facing the problem and that only after running the update. Or else it is working well. At the moment after re-installation you might prompted back for update. Avoid the same.