Thread: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is this game worth it or not.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is this game worth it or not.

Guys having seen the game preview on internet and watch the videos of the might & magic: clash of heroes . I am planning to buy one for my child. Can anyone suggest me how the game is. Is it worth buying it or should I go for another games. Please want your suggestions.

Re: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is this game worth it or not.

I can just say that it is outstanding puzzle-based battle design with loads of units and strategic depth .It has challenging campaign and charismatic story with wonderful characters. I pretty sure that your child would enjoy playing this game.

As playing on Nintendo DS its fun, the game feels a little small for the living room, with text and unit graphics. But for sure it is addictive playing and you can say it just glues up the gamepad in your hand. In the game while playing, the main mode of play comes in which a campaign where you lead five young heroes in the fantasy land of Ashan into battle while trying to ease tensions that devious demons have moved up between the realm's leading kingdoms. I just say that it is just worth buying it.

I would say that the visuals, audio, story, and game play mechanic all blend together into a great new series for DS owners. The characters could be aged up a bit. Graphics can’t get better then this. animation and colors are rich and would feel immersive. Musical score is impressive. A few more battle songs would be nice but overall well executed .Its amazing display of pure strategy and huge would to explore. Overall I would give 8.5 out of 10. I would definitely suggest you to buy one. I have played with PC version it really works well and smooth. The graphics is also pretty good .

Reading your replies and reviews about game I find this game quite a worth It. Really Thinking of buying for my child, if got time I would be also joining him….lolz.. but I Don’t know in what formats are these games available.