Thread: Unable to change view in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Unable to change view in TrackMania 2 Canyon

I have been speculating how while I alter the view in game nearer to the car I can keep it like that later than I have reset or gone out of the game at present if I am driving in that view while I go back to a checkpoint it defaults back to the distant view. I really not understand why this is happening. Anyone have any idea how I can set this?

Re: Unable to change view in TrackMania 2 Canyon

It's could be caused by novelist whose set a few media tracker cameras. Did you attempt to alter the view with the numpad keys? It just does reset while the key allocated to "change view/camera" is utilized.

I'm thinking this could be a legitimate issue, taking into account the fact that these people sound like they're using points of view other than the default (camera 1), and as such, this could be some kind of error. Change the view using the keyboard seems to cause the view to stay where they want it. Using hot keys "to see the change" makes generic camera is rebooted.

The same thing happened to me, I changed it once with the keypad and then jumped back to the camera each reappear after half changed with my gamepad. So whenever you change the cam with the gamepad, but still a step backwards. Now I've tried changing the camera with the keyboard and now work correctly. After the upgrade version of the controls have been changed and the friend complained cam change during the race. Change seems that the command was assigned to your camera book. I do not know which button was pressed, but during the race, without knowing it, maybe it’s the same for you, check your controls if there is a button pad that should not be assigned.

It is true that the default camera again each time after the end mostly. He had stopped changing for a while as I kept pressing to see the change of habit - which was then the wrong view. But he has since been going back for a while. It was the same in the beta and still the same now. I have been unable to find a way to get him to stay. Not that I've tried a lot. Even with the num lock off the game still allows the use of buttons.

So you have General and split screen. If you do not use any of these then change passwords for other than what is used for keys in the player. Important keys are labeled or anything that has to do with the point of view, accelerate and brake, left right. It could also be a combination of specific keys, but I personally do not care enough to find out. I tried all links first sight and that not fix it. I also know that the opinion change player and the NUM are fine as is.