Thread: How to Epic FIX stealing kill in Gear of War 3

How to Epic FIX stealing kill in Gear of War 3

Recently I have purchase the Gear of War 3 and like to play that in my Xbox-360, I have enjoy lot but there are the problems that the bots are continuously stealing my kills as I reach over there, so is there any way to fix this or any cheats or code for fixing this steeling of kills from the bots, so guys if you people have any information about this issue for fixing the steeling then please help me out to enjoy the game, any ideas will be appreciated.

Re: How to Epic FIX stealing kill in Gear of War 3

There are the messages behind that any kill stolen by the bots is the awards to the player who had made them kill or down, but the condition is that you have to make your player live until you win the level. And such things are only apply for the bots and not to the real player so if you have selected the bots as default character then the stilling for the kill takes place.

I have the solution for this, as I was also facing the same problems of being the kill stolen by the bots , but finally I have found the tricks to fix this in epic Gear of War 3. For that you have to make your level from Difficult to Casual (Normal). As you change your difficulty to normal they don’t make you to disturb for finding out the kill. And the bots will not Stoll the kill.

We don’t have to worry about because I have seen that when the bots Stoll the kill, it doesn’t harm and even if the bots get the stolen kill to the ground there nothing help we get from that.

However the player and we the people, who are playing this Epic Gear of War 3, have the habit to run and kill down another bots leads the bots to kill down the victims. These are not the solution for the issue of the stolen dead. Since whenever we go to the nearby the bots they attack madly on us to kill the player. So it’s better to be far from them.

Yes there is need to the change in this, since this is not the good experience that the bots is continuously stealing kills and this is pretty unreasonable. And also they came in between and they don’t allow downing the enemy, and this is the main aim of the bots to make the enemy safer from the players. And never let them down by us.

There are the game tricks and the rule for the game is that even you can also steal every kill if it is possible for you to do this. And also I want to inform you that everyone can steal your kills when you can't come to an end it fast sufficient.

Don’t focus on kill stealing OR KD, just play the game with no disturbance and you will find that you are having the best score in this game. So the finally solution is that you should give your best to play the game as good as possible, concentrate on the playing the game and always help your team to get the victory. Since some of the bots and the teams player are so selfish that they see you getting down but they will going to ignore you and rush to kill the far away enemy, so be unique and self dependable so for this you have to play the game with your best performance and you don’t needs the cheats or code to do this.

Changing of level can be the final solution for avoiding the steeling of death for the bots in epic Gear of War 3 while you change the level from difficult to custom. However this makes the game bots to react easy and they not steal the kill every time.