Thread: Need information about Skillpoint and official mode in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Need information about Skillpoint and official mode in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Skillpoint not recognize. I pressed randomly and unexpectedly won planets, skill points and shit. I search forum, but no subject could find answers for her. Is there an easy way to start in an official way? I do not understand why there is no "official launch mode" is when you start a new track. In addition, you cannot see the ghost of gold, silver and bronze whole, which is what you expect from Nadeo and fix patches.

Re: Need information about Skillpoint and official mode in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Only a few races I am able to deal with a standard time. There must be an easier way to do this. At what time the counter reaches zero, after that allowed running officially, other than that you are training.

I played approximating 30% of the tracks previously, and gold within them. I would like as soon as possible to play through the tracks and the planet win, why there must be a limit of 4 minutes of time before it is possible? Strange rules are strange.

I think they are trying to stop drivers spam attempts when they go to the official time. Remove the drivers to play the track a few times. Get gold, and then offer an official. I think it can only be done when an official attempt has spent 5 million on a track and a gold trophy and the timer is not displayed when sent me sometimes bronze and silver in the solo game, but the time was located below.

To choose the official way it has to complete the course with a time of bronze, silver or gold. To make an official career which costs 5 planets? If you mess and you have to try again - 5 planets and so on. By doing above you can prevent some spam, and there are some in "game." Being able to play the first track after 5 min. On some issues is 50/50% if it ends, I like to use my one attempt to crash 5 minutes at T1, then have to wait 5 minutes, or just do what the other games, get the cobbers / planets immediately as they win a medal, why change something that worked in a shit storm clean? I hope you reconsider this Nadeo, atm. not a good solution as described above.