Thread: Why is TrackMania 2 Canyon getting completely crashed every time?

Why is TrackMania 2 Canyon getting completely crashed every time?

I have got TrackMania 2 Canyon game. Whenever I try to play the game it crashes every time. When I am playing sometimes it gets crashed in 10 seconds or sometimes it gets crashed after 10 minutes. I don’t know why? When it crashes my computer gets freeze completely and then only thing that I can do is I can reboot my pc. I have checked the beta bugs section but that didn’t help me. Below I would like to mention my specifications if the system,
    • Intel i7 950 3.10Ghz
    • 8Gb RAM
    • ATI 6850 1GB GDDR5
    I think if it is the game issue then when can I expect it to be fine? Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Re: Why is TrackMania 2 Canyon getting completely crashed every time?

Firstly I would say that make sure that you have installed all the latest drivers and latest directx. I would also say that try to play the game in low settings and high settings. You need to maintain the parameter and make few changes in the settings. As you have mentioned your configuration I think that this game should work properly. I would appreciate if you can mention more details like the power supply you are using, did you get the genuine or no etc. many a times it is the fan that is not supporting and working fine. May be I think the fan is not working fine. I would suggest you to check the fan whether it is working fine or not. Also you can check by playing some other games on the computer, if they are also having problems then I suspect that the issue is of the fan or else there is something with game. Make sure that you are not running many applications simultaneously with the game. Many a times it causes problems because ram gets divided and full support is not given to the game and the game crashes.

I would like ask you that do you have a Crashlog in Documents/ManiaPlanet/Crashlog? If you have a crashlog then I would say that you should post it here.

Well I would say that try to update this game using an exe file. I have mentioned the url of the site from where you can search for the exe file below. I would say that try to install this over the current setup. I hope you how to do that. If not then kindly ask me so that I can tell you exactly how you have to do that. After doing this, try to launch the as administrator. Right click on the icon and go to run as administrator. I am sure this will help. If it doesn’t help even after all this then do post it here so that I can provide some other effective solution.
    http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtop...95e9244fc2b8c0

Well I think you should try to remove your xbox 360 pad and then try to run the game. It is possible that the pad could be the reason of the crash.

I hope that your graphics card is not corrupt. I would say that make sure that it is fine. Try to uninstall it and then try to install it back after few seconds. Most probably this will help. Try to install some other graphics card. If you have a spare graphics card then you must try with that one.

Well it is very hard to suspect what makes it crash. I would suggest you to read the manual of the game once. I hope you find some help over there. You can also search in the games forums regarding this issue. I am sure you might get help from somewhere.