Thread: Car Damage in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Car Damage in TrackMania 2 Canyon

I am game freak and I like playing games on my pc. From few days I am playing TrackMania 2 Canyon game. I like the way the car get damaged in this game. I like the way the doors open when I crash the car. I am sure that everybody likes this feature. I would like to hear what NADEO guys have to say on this? I would like to hear some discussions on this. Any suggestions or discussions would be highly appreciated. Please guys tell how you all feel? Thank you in advance.

Re: Car Damage in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Actually I use default models. And so I think that only the default cars could support Car Damage. My friend said that he likes to crash on the deserts. He likes when the doors open and the hood and closes back. I know that the best part is that, it doesn’t affect the car anyway. The scratches that come on the car after crashing and all looks great and interesting.

Re: Car Damage in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Well I have downloaded this game yesterday. I have been playing since then. I didn’t find the car damage as something interesting. It is just as common as it happens in some other games. I have rolled on deserts and also fallen from heights but there wasn’t anything different happening. I think the damage that happens in GTA games is far better than the trackmania.