Thread: How to fix Fading Sound in RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

How to fix Fading Sound in RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

I am actually new to RailWorks games and have a good time with it so far. The problem I'm having is that sometimes the sound will fade in the cabin before returning after a few minutes. Is there any way to fix this problem? I did a search but found nothing. Everything would be appreciated.

Re: How to fix Fading Sound in RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

The sound fades into the P42, and Gevos. I mainly run the Cajon Pass and this is where I first realized. Occasionally the loss is gradual sound is sometimes unexpected. It's the similar while you return. I have a quad core CPU running at 3.2 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, PCI-E Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium sound card win7 professional and 64-bit operating system. I run on a desktop system. I have two GTX 460 graphics cards running in SLI configuration.

I have had it occur too, but not recently. I observed it generally in the ES44 and the Dash 9.

I just had the similar with an ES44 on Cajon Pass. I am using Windows 7 64bit - 7.1 on board soundcard which manage well with any other game. In cab sound abruptly cut out.

See how we're just sharing stories. No one seems able to help! Perhaps our problems are a thing of the past, RW3! The passby was good as was the external sound. No doubt it will be resumed again when the stage. If everything is using the sound package is in this library, which could be your problem. It took a lot of different sounds in the package are simply too much for the audio engine. Attempting to return to the values and see what happens.

I was utilizing default sound while the sounds were fading. I knobbed to the upgrade wishing it would assist and at a standstill got the similar results. I am hoping RW3 will heal this.

Do a search of the sound problems in Windows 7 and see if you have any equipment that is related to some of the sound problems. I had very bad cracking and click on my sound card Creative Sound Blaster fatality. Apparently the driver. I switched back to my onboard sound with an updated driver and everything works perfectly now. Also if you have Nvidia chipset HD sound on your motherboard that can only be out of luck. Just look, there are hundreds of topics on sound issues in Windows 7. Maybe I can find something to solve your specific problem.

Did you run number 4 passby? It sounds like the locos have sound but while they roll past, not anything!