Thread: How many players are there in TrackMania 2 Canyon

How many players are there in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean anyone know how many players are there in TrackMania 2 Canyon until now? While I start this game there are lots of people are there who playing this game. So just want to know the figure. Anyone have any stats or any guesses for this?

Re: How many players are there in TrackMania 2 Canyon

I don’t have perfect figures but how much I know: TM2 Canyon is 38500 and TMF (TMNF + TMUF) is 10Millions. Both games can't be contrasted, because one is free (TMNF) and TMUF & TM2 are not release at the similar time, but I think it's a great start for TM2 Canyon.

I guess you could compare and TM2 TMU Canyon. If you look at the number of players gained TMU more than 2 weeks, for example, then compare how TM2 Canyon is doing too much. I searched, but I would not recommend keyword "quantity" to be the best to use. Maybe that's why I did not find. You can always check how many players are in the global online ranking, it must be very precise on the actual number of accounts. Better to ask how many of the tm2 38,500 registered players, the game actually. Lots of servers empty and not over 3000 players online at that point in TM1 20000. What are the statistics of the group as the canyon is slight for lots of reasons.

The just occupied TMUF server is Mistral. Approximately all TM1 players are TMNF players and it is tough to vie with a free game.

That could cause mass unrest. We do not know how many people have bought Canyon yet. The number of online players and the number of people in either solo or multiplayer scales say the number of people who actually bought the game. For example, you could have bought the game and has only been noodling around in the editor or play the single player campaign on education (no official times). I do not show any of these numbers, except the "number of online players," because there was in. As far as I know, there is no place to see how many bought the game so far. The other numbers just give us a minimum number. We know that at least 40,000 have bought the game, as there are 40,000 in the scale of several players.

TM2 pity not conducted as a free demo version first with a time limit in the game and the save function off the painter. Just to give people the opportunity to try before committing to buy.

I'm not completely sold on TM2 yet. But (I think it was Eyebe) made a good point today. What we are witnessing is not a standalone game unfinished, but the first piece of a larger puzzle Maniaplanet. Each title will add new pieces to the puzzle, and perhaps make him bigger puzzle. However, in the period had, Nadeo has done a bang-up job of making the best possible game TM2.

I showed a friend of mine (who had never heard of the craze on the planet) YouTube video explaining the MP and he thought it was a great idea and look into it, especially for hobby shooting. (To my knowledge there are no decent FPS that allows you to create your own map and then play online with other people.

It was possible for people to build their own maps for Team Fortress 2, and some custom maps have since been adopted as the official maps of my valve. But the work involves the creation of maps is usually enough to deter all but the smallest minority to try. That, and to balance the game means that custom map servers are a distinct minority. I'm just using TF2 as an example. There FPSes out there that allows the creation of maps, but not necessarily only with secular environment-tools.

TM2: Canyon is a great opening for Maniaplanet, but is only half the time. So is not that great game even if the editor possibilities are incredible. I think when TM2 is like a updated version of TM that can be played any time TMUF or place TMNF. But when others envisaged if they will be revealed and also the first of ENVIS quest mania shoot mania and (if they are going to be good games), the player base will increase dramatically. No lay person shooters where you can create own maps and play online. In the RPG section is the same.