Thread: Computer specifications required to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

Computer specifications required to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

I have a laptop at home. I like playing games on my laptop. Recently I have planned of buying TrackMania 2 Canyon game. But I have a question in mind regarding the compatibility of the laptop and the game. Below I have mentioned the specifications of my system,
    • Acer 5741G
    • Core i5 430M
    • Nvidia Geforce 320M (1 gig)
    • 4 gig RAM
    I don’t know about my graphics card. I don’t know how to compare the graphics card. Actually it gives the required graphics card as an 8800GS. I play Battlefield Bad Company 2, Civ 5 and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance etc on my laptop very nicely without any issues. So I want to know will I be able to play this game properly without any problems. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Computer specifications required to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

Actually I am playing the beta of TrackMania 2 Canyon on my laptop with maximum settings. Let me tell you that you have a good processor and the graphics card that you are having is quite ok. I won’t say that you have a very powerful graphics card. TrackMania 2 Canyon game doesn’t need much of ram. So I think it won’t be an issue for you playing this game. Purchase the game and I hope you will enjoy it without any problem. I would ask you please do let me know about this.

I think you should not buy this game as I don’t think that the processor or ram has any problem but I think that the graphics card has some problems. You m might get bad performance of the game even if you play the game on the lowest settings. I would say that you won’t be able to build tracks with a lot of scenery without having too much of lag. So I would suggest you to go for a better graphics card if you can so that you can play this game without any troubles. Let me also tell you that the performance of the game also depends upon the fan. I hope your fan is strong and is working fine. If you have a strong and powerful graphics card then you must have a strong fan too.

I think that if you can run all these games that you have mentioned then I would say that you can definitely play canyon in the highest quality without any trouble

Below I have mentioned system requirements that you need to have to properly play this game without any issue,
    • Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / windows 7
    • CPU: 1.5 GHz
    • RAM: 1 Gb
    • Video Card: 256 MB, Pixel Shader 2.0 / Intel HD 2000 / Nvidia ION / AMD HD 6310
    • Hard Disk: 1.5 Gb

I have computer with the following specifications,
    • Nvidia GeForce GTS450 1Gb DDR5 128bits
    • AMD Phenon II X4 3,6 Ghz
    • Ram DDR 2 800 Mhz - 4 GB.
    • HDD RE4 - 1 Tb.
    I must say that I play this game on the lowest setting mode, and this game is running absolutely fine. I am having no issues while playing this game.

Well I would just say that even fan plays a very important role in a system. Game produces heat and is actually controlled by the fan only. Make sure that you have a good fan which cools nicely.