Thread: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is stuttering with bad performance

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is stuttering with bad performance

Presently fired up clash of heroes however at what time I move around etc. is actually nervous (regarding an inch at a time at 1920x1080 on a 24-inch monitor). Stuttering rate is 3-4 per second stutters. What you appearing at?

Re: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is stuttering with bad performance

No way in hell the game is this bad stutter. I found further proof of Dell Optiplex with an ATI card the 3000 or 4000 and stuttered less, but still stuttered, I thought the team was too low specs, so when I bought it when I came to the PC of my house I was a little disappointed that it was even worse.

I disabled the second monitor and things got a little better but still stuttering. What Nvidia card are you running and what drivers? Also running well for boys to show images dbl characters as they go on the world map? Something like a frame buffer problem? There was nothing to defragment. Using driver version 275.33, which are behind the times, maybe I should improve, but we'll see if that changes much.

If you mean when you're clicking on the nodes in a principle that is all I can barely stand to do now, then no, I do not see any ghosts or anything. I have absolutely terrible stuttering though. In the cut scenes that seems to leap from a second and return immediately. Even the boot menu and it looks kind of stuttering, which is never a good sign. The speed of stuttering seems to be almost 3-4 per second. Fairly constant throughout the application. Most notably the world map though. We did not have any of these issues in the trials, even in comparable systems w / the same cards. Def try to update the drivers, and of course the usual restart comp. If it persists, I'll have one of our checks. Feel free to send a DM, since it is difficult to stay on top of things w / o a specific forum of the game (I'll try to get going).

Well, at the same time as I was trying to figure out that I wondered if a number of versions of the various files installed through additional games I bought recently that could have interfered in some way. Since you and I are the only reports about this until now. So I was wondering if maybe I had recently bought some that I had bought. Lately it is 2.3-indie games of the week for me here in the steam.

Just finished fixing the restart somehow. I think the developers should have a sticky somewhere that indicates the installation of beta drivers if that is somehow the problem. Although I am generally against it, as NVIDIA has some problems with beta driver’s strange place sometimes. Confirming the beta drivers a reboot, effectively, greatly improve FPS for me. Tested the game after installing the driver and before rebooting the system and had very poor FPS.