Thread: Need mode which restricts loadout weapons in Gears of War 3

Need mode which restricts loadout weapons in Gears of War 3

At the moment that the game is out, please create an epic gameplay for fans who have supported their games from the beginning by adding a playlist that does not comprise shotgun sawed. Players who approximating their guns are able to still utilize the standard playlists, but veterans who do not like deep brain stimulation possibly will have its own playlist so it's a win / win for everybody.

Re: Need mode which restricts loadout weapons in Gears of War 3

The sawmill was added in the game for people who cannot understand the full potential of using the Gnasher, as a result gave them a weapon that are able to produce the similar results through little or no attempt necessary through the player. This has been noted by several times dev. Yes, it's for noobs who do not have the opportunity to really learn to use the Gnasher. You can say that he believes is good for the reason that you are able to use a shotgun, "but the gears of war shotgun are unlike any other game. In fact, requires practice to develop his skills and used properly.

Each time you die from a person waiting behind a wall with a cut I think to myself "Does this person really deserve killing? Not even comprise to leave at the back the wall, presently had to stay until I was within the 180 degree funnel of death and pull the trigger. No attempt on your part, however it certification a kill. "Yes, you are able to wait at the back a wall through the Gnasher and the result possibly will be the similar. However, the person has made Gnasher line of your shot and win the killing, instead of being given a guaranteed death charge by DBS.

The next thing you hear is probably "Oh, well, just has to adapt to the new form of speed play," but the thing is, when I get a death sawing feel like I deserve it. I do not feel like killing that player, as they ranked the best shot. Sure feels good to fly more than one person away from a shot, but the novelty disappears after a short time. Gears have always been on the knowledge bend of the weapons (the bow torque, long shot etc...) and once I lastly teachers, with their skills to play enhanced than others. At what time you kill somebody through all these weapons, it feels like you earned your death, playing better than the other person. Deep brain stimulation with no learning curves, and knows how close you have to be. I have to call players should feel right at home.

The worst part regarding the whole situation, the professionals who are misusing the gun. The weapon was not designed for them in mind, but we will continue to abuse of the gun to acquire kills not including any exertion on your part, immediately to raise their Kill / death ratio.

I am agree with you. There is no learning curve was cut use. One of my friends is terrible with the Gnasher so he used the saw and still kills. My thoughts are that it is too easy to get a kill, not 2 or 3 at a time but one dies and the player have to get a cheap death. Most of my deaths come from sawing a person running towards me as I put one Gnasher on them do not die, and before you can get a second chance to get sawing. People are not good with the Gnasher is to be maintained was cut.

Yes I would like to happen as well. Atm I feel similar to Serrada is breaking the game, as there's no gun fights 1v1 fun for the reason that we all love.

If DBS want to continue using his weapon, that's fine. However, veteran players who have supported multiplayer mode throughout (even the difficult moments of Gears of War 2), should not be forced to play with these players. Again, if this playlist is done will be a win / win for both parties. I can see how deep brain stimulation can be annoying, but it is part of the game now. Just as he learned to play with gears 1 and 2, we will do the same for 3.

The feeling itself the right will never cease to amaze me. It is difficult to counter a user DBS. I make sure they never get close to anyone unless you are sure you have a Gnasher. This is not a shotgun festival, like the last two games. I've been around a lot, and I do not see a way that could make a loadout change without you, and that would be a waste of manpower and labor because people just do not want to learn to shoot from a distance in a game team-based tactical action.

No braking power to stop search engines. DBS is a shot before a long reload animation. The range of the shortest of all weapons. But somehow many people mourn why more power. DBS is a fact of life now. Stop mourns and ADAPT.

It will not happen. There was a huge thread in the forums regarding a BETA "playlist old school", which was closed the whole idea once and for Joe stepped in and said "no". The rationale? It's in my sig that Lee explains why long. Spent two games running with the Gnasher and now simply do not work (for some). DBS is here to stay, there are about 90 people complaining in this forum and 300,000 online gambling, just play and stop whining.