Thread: Is there any Railworks payware by developer for RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

Is there any Railworks payware by developer for RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

With the launch of three Railworks I wonder if we will see some of these guys Railworks payware. In fact, it would be something that the detailed work of West and diesel locomotive speeds RailWorks things. More on Facebook and has been a lot of the guys Trains buying plain RW3.

re: Is there any Railworks payware by developer for RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

MSTS products SLI is pumping so much you cannot even decide what I want to buy! Diesel engines of the West, seems to be doing the same, I was not a big fan, but they are putting U30C that for the BN, it caught my eye.

re: Is there any Railworks payware by developer for RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

I wonder if an offer is completely out now to try to stem the migration of players MSTS. I can understand if it is, because many people (and companies) have invested heavily in the last 10 years or so. It must be hard thinking you have to start all over again trying to replace what was rolling sage. I know it was for me and that was a few years ago when I went to MSTS.

Hopefully someone will fill the void I do not see diesel engines Streamlines West production, rolling stock or RW3 routes - Train Simulator 2012 in the short term, such large units expected to be produced, such as the EMD GP35, SD35 The SD38, SD45 is the. In addition to all Dash 2 for subsequent models. GE universal standard and ALCO locomotives century series. And we cannot forget the 3 rd generation units such as GP50's, SD50, GE Dash 7 line, the list goes on and on. All I had to do was load the route Sandpatch and that’s while I understand how far arising with railway projects.

It's a disgrace that streamlines and tracks Maple Leaf railway works have not considered, I'd love to see your version of RW Sandpatch I fully understand the investment argument, which I bought almost all payware routes shaped for MSTS. In all sincerity, the purchase of any kind of software is like purchasing a car. While new, it's great, but later than a few years, starts to show its age.

Train Simulator routes are the same, when it first came out to be state of the art, but now looking back on the roads early, even with the latest updates, still show their age. Long story short, I know that rail works is not perfect, but for me it is a step forward and pass the main train version 4 to MSTS.

Could be worse. It's safe to say this is the way of technology. The same is true for someone buying a "new" team. By the time you bought it, it's obsolete! Yet to use. I am sure people will continue using MSTS once and a while. But it will not be long before others appear more. And then for MSTS payware developers should take into account the evolution as well. Like lions after wildabeast migration.

There are at standstill lots of valid reasons that MSTS users have to attach with their game, just as Trains users have abundance of reasons to attach with TRS. I don't believe that RW will each have "everyone else" move in.

Re: Is there any Railworks payware by developer for RailWorks 3: Train Simulator 2012

The way we are producing a new version every year, reminds me of Call of Duty series. But things really add updates RW useful and better than the CoD / Sports "add" with each new version. Updates are free if you already have RW anyway. I will not go into the whole issue of "Cod" series and such, I am afraid it will offend some hard core fans of the series with the facts, as usual.