Thread: Video SO downing ability is still there in Gears of War 3

Video SO downing ability is still there in Gears of War 3

This is a great news for all the normal gamers who are playing this game and a bad news to the players who are playing this game with the help of so, so that’s what I want to say here. well you get the time span of 9 or 10 seconds to down them who are playing the SO. so that’s what I want to say here. I think epic has taken a good decision about this and ehnce what I feel is that they should come up with more such decisions to impelemnt the same as soon as possible.

Re: Video SO downing ability is still there in Gears of War 3

So do you know about any condition by which this SO will not be put down by the players like is there any condition that we need to follow in the time frame which we are, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary question that I am asking here, please do let me know about the same as soon as possible, waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Unless and until you are totally damaged I don’t think so they will be put down by the so at all, so prevent yourself from damaging and also have the time span of reducing the SO, it takes 4-5 seconds to come them down, that’s what I want to say here.

Do you all know you do get more points on killing them and I don’t know much about how much points are there but you definitely get to score more that’s what I know hope that’s enough for you, so that’s it from my side for you.

Now what I want to know is that how much is the poits will I be getting? Do you all have any idea about the scoring of the points who are actually using the SO and then playing it then do let me know about the same as soon as possible that’s what I am asking from you all if you do have some replies about it then do reply accordingly here. you know what I was searching for the replies from long time so better do reply fast as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

175 for the headshot 110 for down if you go for more than kill then it is 50 more points which can go upto 160 points, so that’s the information that you were needing I suppose, so that’s what I want to say here, hope so that was all.